Friday 6 September 2013

ICT Lead Teacher Workshop

I have now completed my first ICT lead teacher workshop day. The best thing that I have got from today is meeting other passionate ICT lead teachers and find out what they are doing in the classroom involving iPads, laptops, computers etc.
I have learnt about some new apps such as type draw and book creator. Having useful and easy-to-use apps (particularly in literacy) was an area that I wanted to improve on and trial new apps that I can use in the classroom. I was able to look through some of their iPads and trial different apps. It was very helpful and I will go back to school with a whole new bank of ideas of how to integrate ICT into my classroom.
In future workshops I would like to find out more about how to manage iPads in the classroom, especially as at the moment we only have one iPad in each class.
I am very passionate about ICT and enjoy using it in the classroom with my kids as much as possible as they are very engaged while learning through this tool. I look forward to learning so much more!

2 comments:

Miss Lowans said...

Welcome to our lead teacher days. I'm glad you enjoyed it and want more. That's what we want.

Unknown said...

Hi Natalie

Great to meet you today. Looking forward to sharing more with you over the rest of the year :)

Anna - EPS